OT...Mechanics Insurance

How do I insure my tools that are left at my place of employment? I have over 20k of property. If someone breaks in, I would like it covered. My homeowners policy says my personal stuff is covered
anywhere, but only if it is used for personal use. If it is used for business/employment, it is not covered.
Any advice appreciated Pat

You need a "tool rider" It may be easier to get it on your boss's policy - but either way it will NOT be cheap. Tool insurance loss ratios are extremely high, so the premiums reflect that.