OT: Trinidad vs Mayorga

Hi everyone sorry about the OT, but i need to know where in Phoenix, Az are they going to show the fight, im asking here cause i thought for sure the De La Hoya vs Hopkins was going to show at all the sports bars , but so much for thinking lol, the only place they where showing that figtht was at strip bars , and that was out of the question since we where with my brothers gf. So if anyone knows for sure where are they going to show the trindad vs mayorga fight in Phoenix, az, please let me know.

Reply to
Huguito

I'd tell the bro's gf to lighten up and enjoy the fight or stay in the hotel room.

Reply to
Tom Archer

No doubt!

Reply to