oversized transaxle cooler

I have a 2002 Ford Taurus 24 Valve DOHC. This was when the sedan was still available with the 24 Valve engine and not just the Vulcan engine.

I would like to install an oversized transaxle cooler on it. Any ideas on what would be the *best* aftermarket part for this particular year/make/model of vehicle? Something that fits securely and more importantly installs just fine with no problems or complication/repercussions...

TIA!

Reply to
eastwardbound2003