P reg Ford Ka rear bumper UK

Has anyone got a guide price for a replacement Black rear bumper for a 1996 Ford Ka, or a source cheap spares in north wales.

1996
Hmmmmm.
Are you a member of the UK Ford Ka Klub?
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

her
Drop me a line at dervman <at> ntlworld <dot> com . . .
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com