p1131

i have a 2003 f150 an the check engine light came on and i hooked it up to a computer and it read controlled fuel and air metering code p1131 can you
explain.

http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/ford/p1151.php
Note 1151 is for opposite bank, same indication.
You may have either an air leak on that side or an over-rich on the other side for one of the causes indicated. {The PCM would try to correct for overich leaving that side lean}
Check for wiring probs and vacuum leaks first. Change fuel filter, clean the MAF
you pay..DEAL with it!