P1445 code on 97 Escort

The guys at Advance Auto parts were nice enough to give me the code from my cel. The report was P1445. They said that it has something to do with :
-Aux. Emission Control -Manufacturer Control
That doesn't help me a whole lot.
Anyone know if there is a specific problem that the P1445 is reporting?
thanks, Tom
kc.rr.com:

The code means: CHECK PF SENSOR HIGH VOLTAGE TO PCM PF = EVAP Emission Purge Flow
Possible causes:
--    PF shorted to VPWR.
--    PF open circuit.
--    PWR GND open circuit.
--    Damaged purge flow (PF) sensor.
--    Damaged PCM.
Rodney
Rodney wrote:

Yep, what rodney said. The PF sensor is a pretty high failure item on these cars. When I worked in the Dealership, it was recommended (don't remember where, TSB, broadcast bulletin, ?) that the purge flow sensor and purge valve be replaced together. They're located on the left side of the engine compartment between the strut tower and battery.                 Tom