PA gas good, NY gas bad

Page 2 of 2
Only gas in metro areas of New York contain ethanol. Once you get into places like Sullivan county in NY there is no ethanol additive.

Steve Stone wrote:

Interesting. If I ever go upstate I will pick up an extra twenty gallons or so (in the aux tank of my Scout, maybe) and give it the taste test.
Jeff wrote:

No, read what I said about this NOT being the highway mileage on the long haul, but rather the mileage I get in my regular driving mix.