paint finesse code numbers

Hello (again!). I am in the UK and need to know what colour my shade of red is for a ford finesse fiesta finesse (1.25) year 2004. I have found a code list attached on door with various serial numbers but
which one is for paint? Does anyone know?? The code letters are P U K R M K23 S
with numbers and letters beside each of the above!
I need to know due to slight chipping.
Thank you
Melanie ----------

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:35:18 GMT, "melanie bennett"

copy all the numbers and take them to ford parts guy he will know...they will sell ya a bottle of the correct color
h u r c
them to ford

OK will do! thanks