Parting Out a 90 Super Coupe TBird in S.E. Michigan

I have a 90 Super Coupe Thunderbird WITHOUT engine or trans that I'm parting out. Someone already wants the rear end and front suspension. Available are ALL the ground effects, interrior, wiring etc.
I live near Pontiac Michigan. Most items you want will have to be removed by you, unless they are easy for me to do . I have about zero time to take it apart, sorry.
Dan call 248-363-6868 or email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com