Parting out a 98 Taurus SHO

Hey all!

I have a 98 SHO for parts. Motor is locked up and suspect cam failure. I will be yanking it in a couple of weeks to confirm and tear down.

The entire car will be parted. minus the left front fender, rear right brakelight, right mirror, and trunk brakelight. Most of the parts are interchangable with the standard Taurus.

A few notes:

96K on the OD non-chrome wheels with SP5000 tread at 80% everything is in fair to great condition SHO is black with gray interior. Seats are good with exception to the driver's side bolster wear.

Working on truck frieght for big parts currently, but as of now, bigger stuff cannot be shipped unless you want to pay full price for it. Can meet up to a reasonable distance from 31605 for the bigger stuff.

I should have a 96 or so SHO in a couple of weeks with a good engine with

100K on it.

All inquiries should have an offer accociated with them. Reply deleting the _nospam_ from my email address.

Marcus B

Reply to
Marc

Please don't put this here. It doesn't;t belong in this newsgroup.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Would you rather see a bunch of links to Ebay auctions? I don't think an occasional non commercial personal sale of parts or cars is off topic.

Bob

Reply to
BOB URZ

Where's the rules listed for the group?

Reply to
Marc

I don't think ebay auction things or ads like this one are appropriate.

It is off the charter, though.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

gotta link to the charter?

Reply to
Marc

looks like a good post to me, could actually be of use to someone.

Reply to
Petebert

Search google. I think the keywords that will find it are alt.autos.ford + charter. I posted a link earlier this year, as well.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff