parting out a tbird turbo coupe... Need Parts???

I hope I am not breaking any group rules, posting this... but I am parting out a 87 T bird Turbo coupe. hit in rear, but trunk lid is ok. Let me know what parts you need... spapre 4 banger? intercooler, turbo,,,
runs great now... 5 speed stick... only parting out for 1 week, Cops don't like parts cars hanging around too long. reply fast...
I am in South Jersey...
Chris.
How much do you want for the drive train parts? If I don't get the OK from the wife, I can get the info out to others that would gladly take the parts.
Basically, the engine, tranny, possible the clutch and brake pedals (if they attach the same way), rear end, drive shaft, and the engine computer and harness.
Shoot me some numbers and I'll get the info out to other groups where there is some interest!!
Shayne