parts for 71 ford 429 air cleaner.

Need the hoses and related parts to restore the air cleaner for a 71 Ford 429. I have the air cleaner but not the hot air hose or the cold air intake hose. I need the round vacuum unit that operates the doors in the
air cleaner intake!
ebay may be your best bet, unless you can find parts in a local pick n pay wrecking yrad.
Frank