Parts needed for an 1980 F-150

i have an 1980 f150 4x4 that the inner yoke in the front on the passages side next to the front differential it has 3 bolts that hold it in the differential is striped out and would like to know if anyone has one that
would sell or might know where i could get a new one at or a used one. tried the local salvage yards with no luck. please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@cwv.net
Same answer as the last time you asked. AND same as in the other groups you asked in.
--

=========

"William & Peggy Riggs" < snipped-for-privacy@mountain.net> wrote in message
If there are not three bolts holding it in, the why do i have to remove three bolts is the side of the front differential to remove the shaft from the front differential and passengers side axle?????????????? please Mr.. know it all tell me that i am getting a picture of it and the well see how looks dumb in the end Ford does not make that part any longer

Yes, please clarify what part you are speaking of. I can't imagine any part up there that has 3 bolts in it and what does "striped out" mean?
--
Steve
=========

I believe you are talking about the right side inner axle shaft? (twin I beam front suspension, being that it's a 150 not a 250 or up, so no mono beam ) It's held in the differential by a C clip.

Finally i found some one who knows exactly from my original post what it is that i am looking for and here it is: I believe you are talking about the inner stub shaft in a Ford IFS front suspension. It has a collar on it that holds it in with three bolts. 1980 was the first year for IFS
--
Rings three of light, bound around me
Shinning of bright white, protecting me

There is no collar with three bolts. If you are talking about the stub shaft out on the end, then it is held in by the spindle, which is bolted on with six nuts on studs.
--
Steve
=========