Pasenger front right seat '03 Crown Vic or Grand MArquis

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

Your mistake was asking the dealer. If it's not in the book, it can't be done as far as their concerned.
Bring it to a collision repair center. I'm sure they can find a way that will be as safe as new.

Mark,
That was my other direction to my dad...go to a body shop, they have to "get creative" at times, and that is what this requires, thinking out of he box...
thanks, again.
-G