PCV valve location on a 2001 Ford Taurus

Hey, I've got a 2001 Taurus currently in overhaul and I'm trying to figure out where the pcv valve is. The best thing I could find online said "located on the valve cover nearest the firewall on the passenger
I'm seriously hoping that this doesn't mean under the intake manifold, since getting that off to replace one valve would be a bitch. Does anyone know of a diagram or picture somewhere so I could know for sure?