pease help

Please help me, i need financial help, I need it! please make a deposit on this portuguese acount:
PT50 0033 0000 0022 9865 0720 5
please make a simbolic contribution, i need every help i can arrandge
I will be greatfull! Please make a litle contribution

Will do!!! Right after I get all those millions from that Nigeria deal I've got going.
Or when I sell my car, and the guy is going to send me a check for $3000.00 more then I want and I am supposed to send back the remainder, I'll just bounce it over to your account.

Or when I get to collect from that Spanish lottery I hit a while back. Do you all know that I am (un)officially a millionaire????!!!! All I have to do is send like 30,000 dollars shipping and handling.....lmao!!! I may be on a webtv, but I ain't quite that dumb!
Now you've done it teknical. that deal was supposed to be secret. besides i'm already due to get my 30% of 25 million soon. Robert