Performance headers for 4x4

I have an '87 4x4 Ranger (2.9 ltr) and have seen performance headers for 2x4 models not not much for the 4x4. Can I use these 2x4 headers on a 4x4 model?
I haven't seen much offered for the 2.9 4x4.
Thanks, Mac
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Blmack) wrote in

You don`t see much because of the packaging problems in the 4x4 package. The 2x4 ones won`t work. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup