PIC: This Mad Max Interceptor External Hard Drive Trumps Everything on Your Desk

How would you like a 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe USB port on your desk? Well prepare yourselves for the next best thing----- Mad Max Interceptor external hard drive.

From CR

We're stoked to see this Mad Max Interceptor external hard drive not only because it's awesome but also because we now know we can buy flash drives and external hard drives shaped like our favorite cars. Douglas Sonders, a huge movie buff and gearhead, had Flash Rods make this 1:18-scaled Interceptor. It came out detailed to perfection and with the USB port cleverly hidden inside the trunk.

Flash Rods has a wide selection that you need to check out. The gadgets are on the expensive side?flash drives start at $89 and external hard drives $225?but tempting. They might be a necessary splurge if our tax refund checks come back fat this year. View the attachments for this post at:

cazza13