picnose TRAPS himself proverb 6-2

lmfao snared by your own word proverb 6-2 ummmmm better reread what you just wrote got you that was then this is now to get the right part you have to ask for the right part by name

seems the only one you busted was yourself go ask the parts man for a generator for a 98 tarus while your at it ask him for some blue steam

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

Really how?

I ask for a generator I get an alternator. I ask for an alternator I get a generator. It is the same thing. Both create electricity, both are made exactly the same way. Both operate the same way. Only difference is the name. Section 14-02: Generator, Integral Rear Mount Regulator, Internal Fan Type

1994 Aerostar, Ranger, and Explorer Vehicles Workshop Manual

DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION

Generator With the key in the RUN position, voltage is applied through the charge indicator lamp I circuit to the voltage regulator. This turns the voltage regulator on allowing current to flow from the battery sense A circuit to the generator field coil. When the engine (6007) is started, the generator (GEN) (10346) begins to generate alternating (AC) current which is converted to direct (DC) current by the rectifier internal to the generator . This current is then supplied to the vehicle's electrical system through the Battery Positive Voltage (B+) terminal located on the rear of the generator .

Once the generator begins generating current, a voltage signal is taken from the stator and fed back to the voltage regulator S circuit, turning off the charge indicator/lamp.

With the system functioning normally, the generator output current is determined by the voltage at the A circuit. This voltage is compared to a set voltage internal to the voltage regulator, and the voltage regulator controls the generator field current to maintain proper generator output. The set voltage will vary with temperature and is typically higher in the winter than in the summer, allowing for better battery recharge.

Gee looks like its been called a generator at least back as far as 94!

Reply to
pick one

you are so predictable busted yourself again lmfao you are really stupid i knew you would fall for it too it was a trick question the car in question was a 98 taurus why on earth would you use a aerostar manual to fix a taurus?

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

Oh my...........geee guess you got me......

Section 14-02: Generator, Integral Rear Mount Regulator-Internal Fan Type

1998 Taurus/Sable Workshop Manual DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION Procedure revision date: 03/16/1998

Charging System The charging system is a negative ground electrical system consisting of the following:

a.. generator (GEN) (10300) with integral voltage regulator b.. charging warning indicator c.. battery (10655) d.. associated wiring Refer to the Wiring Diagrams for schematics and locations of components and wiring.

pick one

Oh gee 2005 the same thing!!!!

SECTION 414-02: Generator and Regulator 2005 Taurus/Sable Workshop Manual DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION Procedure revision date: 03/31/2004

Generator Printable View (7 KB) The generator (10300) on this vehicle has an internally mounted voltage regulator. The voltage regulator and generator are not repairable at the dealership level and must be replaced as a unit.

You really must get Fords service manuals on line......no wait........you claim to work at a Ford dealership you have access to this information. Don't you read it? Or is it you do not understand?

begin 666 adobe.gif M1TE&.#EA%P`4`+,``````'!PY:7ZZ24U0V2!WS )1 M

Reply to
pick one

yup i did why would you use a aerpstar manual to fix a taurus ?????

Reply to
3 dog nite

Well stupid It's late, I'm going to bed. Try to be creative in you replies you are now boring.

Reply to
pick one

lmfao u are toooooooo predictable yup clearly sez gerator AND regulator

i suppose when you ask for a exhaust valve you just simpley say i want a valve

lmfao U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

true i bet it gets tiring of doiing all this reasearch all ya have to do is call ya stupid and i bet i can make ya jump rope toooooooooo

u go girl

went trolling for fools and caught one that picks his nose

lmfao

goodnite hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite