picnose TRAPS himself proverb 6-2

lmfao snared by your own word proverb 6-2 ummmmm better reread what you just wrote got you that was then this is now to get the right part you have to ask for the right part by name
seems the only one you busted was yourself go ask the parts man for a generator for a 98 tarus while your at it ask him for some blue steam
hurc ast

Really how?

I ask for a generator I get an alternator. I ask for an alternator I get a generator. It is the same thing. Both create electricity, both are made exactly the same way. Both operate the same way. Only difference is the name. Section 14-02: Generator, Integral Rear Mount Regulator, Internal Fan Type 1994 Aerostar, Ranger, and Explorer Vehicles Workshop Manual
DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION
Generator With the key in the RUN position, voltage is applied through the charge indicator lamp I circuit to the voltage regulator. This turns the voltage regulator on allowing current to flow from the battery sense A circuit to the generator field coil. When the engine (6007) is started, the generator (GEN) (10346) begins to generate alternating (AC) current which is converted to direct (DC) current by the rectifier internal to the generator . This current is then supplied to the vehicle's electrical system through the Battery Positive Voltage (B+) terminal located on the rear of the generator .
Once the generator begins generating current, a voltage signal is taken from the stator and fed back to the voltage regulator S circuit, turning off the charge indicator/lamp.
With the system functioning normally, the generator output current is determined by the voltage at the A circuit. This voltage is compared to a set voltage internal to the voltage regulator, and the voltage regulator controls the generator field current to maintain proper generator output. The set voltage will vary with temperature and is typically higher in the winter than in the summer, allowing for better battery recharge.
Gee looks like its been called a generator at least back as far as 94!

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:32:34 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

you are so predictable busted yourself again lmfao you are really stupid i knew you would fall for it too it was a trick question the car in question was a 98 taurus why on earth would you use a aerostar manual to fix a taurus?
hurc ast

Oh my...........geee guess you got me......
Section 14-02: Generator, Integral Rear Mount Regulator-Internal Fan Type 1998 Taurus/Sable Workshop Manual DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION Procedure revision date: 03/16/1998
Charging System The charging system is a negative ground electrical system consisting of the following:
a.. generator (GEN) (10300) with integral voltage regulator b.. charging warning indicator c.. battery (10655) d.. associated wiring Refer to the Wiring Diagrams for schematics and locations of components and wiring.
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:50:02 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

yup i did why would you use a aerpstar manual to fix a taurus ?????

)1 M<GP%I5%LU$AX*BO#(4JCC(:'"D('&3QGA28D0?ON53?#2]'Y*NFI?!QJ5Q1< 4=X(902XG<B>.(0&1DI.4E0$1`#L` ` end
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:55:06 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

lmfao u are toooooooo predictable yup clearly sez gerator AND regulator
i suppose when you ask for a exhaust valve you just simpley say i want a valve
lmfao U GO GIRL
hurc ast

Well stupid It's late, I'm going to bed. Try to be creative in you replies you are now boring.
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:57:48 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

true i bet it gets tiring of doiing all this reasearch all ya have to do is call ya stupid and i bet i can make ya jump rope toooooooooo
u go girl
went trolling for fools and caught one that picks his nose
lmfao
goodnite hurc ast