Pics of the 2005 Mustang with a 1970 Mach 1

I took some pics at the local Ford dealer - the new 2005 Mustangs with my 1970 Mustang Mach 1 in the mix.
Pics are @ http://community.webshots.com/album/298509522SJtaqi
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:59:40 -0500, "Grover C. McCoury III"

another TARD
hurc ast
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:59:40 -0500, "Grover C. McCoury III"

Maybe it's just bias because I have a 2004 Mach-1, but the newer Mustangs seem kind of "naked" compared to yours because of their lack of hood scoops. -Rich
I think the 2005 Mustang is whats killing Thunderbird.The Tang is sharp.
tom
The T-Bird was planed from the very beginning to be build for only five years.
mike hunt
tjax1 wrote:

Now I now what's missing - CHROME!
MG

I took delivery of up my redfire/black/black 2005 GT convertible yesterday, wanna race? ;)
mike hunt
"Grover C. McCoury III" wrote:

GT should have an option for a black out panel between the tail lights
H.
Nothing that a bit of paint can't accomplish. I had the hood scoop from the 2004 GT installed on my 2005. It looks better on the 2005 because it looks lower from the front without the indentation that is one the 2004 hood. ;)
mike hunt
Harry Face wrote:

Your car is off topic here.:)
Merc Thundersnake#16
Amazing how, looking at your car and the 25 years newer one, I'd rather have yours. More style, more room, easier to see out of. And there's also the lack of depreciation, but that's not the '05's fault.
That dealer's lot looks just like the one in San Leandro. That is, a bunch of V6 '05's but no GT's.
180 Out
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Make that 35 years newer.
FYI: The dealership is in Vero Beach, FL - pictures were taken 3/13/05. The inflation adjusted cost of my Mach 1 today is $21,000 ($4,082 new).
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
Mr. McCoury III, You need to get over yourself and your car. Get a life! Its just a car and you have the right to be proud of it but it is ridiculous that you feel the need to "brag about it" all of the time. Nice car but there are others out there that I would take over it in a heartbeat. You seem to have a need that requires others to be jealous of you or of your car. Are there some real personalities deficiencies in your life? Or are you trying to masquerade your inferiority complex through material possessions? Before you start your "my dog is faster than your dog" story or attitude, rest assured I'm very satisfied with what I own and drive. No use bragging about it because as previously stated, it is just a car and is for my pleasure only. Now you can put my $.02 worth with your $.02 worth and you'll still have a tough time buying a cup of coffee or finding someone who gives a s??t. Go out and kiss your car good night so you can lay your pretty head down to rest and have sweet dreams of your precious 1970 Mach 1 351C. Annoyed

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:00:06 -0800, Steve Porter wrote:

I've never understood the "don't make 'em like they used to crowd." There are reasons to prefer a classic car, but safety, reliability, ride quality, comfort, and handling are not among them. There are modern cars that I avoid because they're junk or not comfortable etc., but the same was true "back in the day" too. On the whole Ford has gotten much better at designing and making cars.
Rodney
-

car
feel
others
of
Or
story
No
is
It's all about being in an "exclusive" group. I don't mean wealthy, just where you can say you are special or different or unique. "I liked and owned these cars before you did." "You can't buy these cars anymore so you'll have to look at mine or buy mine." Those with $$$ say it about expensive toys too, but no one ever says it about a 5 year old Camry.
Also, some people just get stuck in their ways and can't change, or can't afford a new car. The same thing happens with musical preferences, fashion, foods, vacation destinations, etc.
-John