PIN is: 1FAFP65L8WK189124, help!

Dear all,

I want to buy a countour 98.

PIN is: 1FAFP65L8WK189124

Anyone can help me find the history of this car.

Thanks.

S. Du.

Reply to
ford

Fantastic Fact! Did you know to remove and refit the transmission from a UK spec Contour is priced at over $1800! over here in England

Reply to
Barspeed1975

try carfax (shrug)

Reply to
Rob

if you getting it from a dealer tell the you what a carfax report by law they have to give it to you if you have a computer you can go to carfax.com but it will cost you

Reply to
jimmyh

I don't think you can insist on a carfax brand report. They may give you a VinGuard report instead. I sometimes wonder if dealer purchased/provided reports are less detailed.

Personally I'd run my own carfax report, VS the investment you're about to make, it's peanuts.

JP

Reply to
JP White