PIN is: 1FAFP65L8WK189124, help!

Dear all,
I want to buy a countour 98.
PIN is: 1FAFP65L8WK189124
Anyone can help me find the history of this car.
Thanks.
S. Du.

Fantastic Fact! Did you know to remove and refit the transmission from a UK spec Contour is priced at over $1800! over here in England

ford wrote:

try carfax (shrug)
if you getting it from a dealer tell the you what a carfax report by law they have to give it to you if you have a computer you can go to carfax.com but it will cost you
jimmyh wrote:

I don't think you can insist on a carfax brand report. They may give you a VinGuard report instead. I sometimes wonder if dealer purchased/provided reports are less detailed.
Personally I'd run my own carfax report, VS the investment you're about to make, it's peanuts.
JP
--
JP White
mailto: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net