PING BACKYARD

Backyard...

I found the problem, I think, with my Bronco and the dead battery.

My dogs were going nuts tonight b/c someone was in the back alley. So I went outside and noticed a light in my garage. So I checked it out and it wasn't from the garage, but from the truck: one of the rear panel lights was on. I turned off the lights in the truck but this one stayed on... have I found the drain? Will just pulling the bulb stop the drain? It should, shouldn't it....?

Thanks!

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia

Brad and Mia opined in news:PBp9d.641571$M95.603399@pd7tw1no:

Well, yeah... but what turns that light ON is what should be fixed... is it a door / tailgate switch?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Thanks man. I appreciate the advice. I will find the switch that is doing it.

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia