PING BACKYARD

Backyard...
I found the problem, I think, with my Bronco and the dead battery.
My dogs were going nuts tonight b/c someone was in the back alley. So I
went outside and noticed a light in my garage. So I checked it out and it wasn't from the garage, but from the truck: one of the rear panel lights was on. I turned off the lights in the truck but this one stayed on... have I found the drain? Will just pulling the bulb stop the drain? It should, shouldn't it....?
Thanks!
Brad
Brad and Mia opined in

Well, yeah... but what turns that light ON is what should be fixed... is it a door / tailgate switch?

Thanks man. I appreciate the advice. I will find the switch that is doing it.
Brad