ping : backyard hack

hey old timer i back to rile ya keeps ya on your tows

hope things are good with u and your family

c ya

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Jeez!

Why the hell didnt you take remedial english and spelling while you were in the home?!!!

Is that the true state of the Canadian Health Care system?

opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Wow, your spelling has improved dramatically.

NOT!

Reply to
aarcuda69062

dammit jim i am a technician not a 6 buck an hour sexitary i can tell by your spelling and advice you give u work pumping paper .... just another wanna bee

U GO GIRL

lmfao is that why the yanks want to adopt our system ? lmfao u go girl

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

You are most definitely NOT a technician.... nor are you likely ever going to be a technician. The position requires intelligence... the position requires paperwork and the position requires the ability to read. You can go back to picking fleas off your cagemate...

I'm feeling frisky tonight, BYM...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Jim Warman opined

"Thermal stress, dontcha know!"

And if you dont believe it, just plug it in and turn on that blower and touch it! Yep! That'd thermal stress me.

Wonder if Neil and Thomas will wander back in?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Thermal stress.. yes... but only because I was over at my buddies shop getting the scooter ready for the first ride.

That Daytona 500 finish was exciting... well, except for the last lap....

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao i can tell your not lmfao hey tell u what pick a place we will both send resumes lets see who gets hired first lmfao get some certification

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

lmfao lets see ceo, snap on rep, doctor, lawyer, surgeon , engineer, plumber and now a secritary holy f*ck neil u go girl to bad u are a USED TO BE i bet u even fix your own teeth

lmfao U GO GIRL btw your wife dident have any clean towels so i wiped my dick off on the drapes

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

I did my income tax last week.... I'm not looking to change jobs. My current job was "by invitation" which would count you out....

Why on earth would I send out a resume when I haven't the need? Since my resume would be the only one that wasn't virtually unreadable, I would likely win even if I had no credentials.

I'm starting to have fun with you, you little bag of sh*t...

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao u have no credentials BUSTED

i will take your financial advice i bet you have millions lmfao U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Quite the contrary... I have accreditation... you, however, have yet to offer up any qualifications what-so-ever.

Word of advice... I can and will outlast you. And you will keep posting until we put all the clues together and one of us figures out who you are....

Reply to
Jim Warman

More like giggling like a little school girl

One out of eight, pretty typical for you bozo

Better than being a wanna be, "tire buster."

Why would I? Just because your teeth are all rotten from smoking crack, doesn't mean everyone else has that problem.

My wife was killed in a car accident, so unless you're into having sex with corpses, Nice try bozo.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I never left.

On the other hand, BOZO did.

Poor little loser. Back for more abuse.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

ummmmmmneil she is just a dead f*ck

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Please! Your factual knowledge of Canada, Automobiles, their electrical systems and most of all the English language are abysmally pathetic.

Now climb out from behind your mothers keyboard before she wakes from her drunken stupor, spanks your little behind and locks you back in the closet.

you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
351CJ