Hi Jim.
Quick question if I can...
I just got my 1993 Cobra saftied at Woodridge and on the road. Finally.
It runs very good, but not great. Idle is smooth, but not flawless.
There is a definite vacuum leak - evidenced by the loud whining sound that lasts for 1 or 2 seconds after I turn the engine off.
In your experience, where would you look first for this? If I can't find it, obviously it's going back to Woodridge, but Gerry Wood has enough of my money...(the fuel pump on my Zephyr just went too).
Thanks for any assistance Jim.