plastic piece to cover middle console- 09 Ford Taurus X

I have a 09 Ford taurus X. The 2nd row middle console was removed leaving a sharp steel plate visible. Ford does make a plastic piece that covers this part. Its also the exact same in the Ford Flex
vehicles. I called the ford dealership in Ottawa, Canada and they have to wait 2 weeks to order the part from the United States and the parts guy wasn't even sure he was ordering the right piece ! Does anyone know where I can buy this plastic piece quicker ? Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖

Match the carpet and cover it over?
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 3, 10:22 pm, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Nope too sharp, it would rip the carpet. I'm looking for that specific piece.
Add pictures here
✖