plastic piece to cover middle console- 09 Ford Taurus X

I have a 09 Ford taurus X. The 2nd row middle console was removed leaving a sharp steel plate visible. Ford does make a plastic piece that covers this part. Its also the exact same in the Ford Flex vehicles. I called the ford dealership in Ottawa, Canada and they have to wait 2 weeks to order the part from the United States and the parts guy wasn't even sure he was ordering the right piece ! Does anyone know where I can buy this plastic piece quicker ? Thanks.

Reply to
car crash

Match the carpet and cover it over?

Reply to
sleepdog

Nope too sharp, it would rip the carpet. I'm looking for that specific piece.

Reply to
car crash