plow for 1994 F150 4WD with I Beam front suspension

I have a 7-1/2 Ft Fisher MM Plow that would like to install on my 1994 4WD F150 Extendid Cab. Will plow only my driveway and Garage. Is that feaseable?

Reply to
Tricky Dick

I don't see why not. An extended cab long wheelbase truck would NOT be the truck of choice for ploughing for maneuverability reasons, but there are lots around with ploughs mounted. When I ploughed I had a short little 4wd Dodge Ramcharger and the short wheelbase made it great for getting around tight spots at the expense of some stability.

Reply to
clare