plow for 1994 F150 4WD with I Beam front suspension

I have a 7-1/2 Ft Fisher MM Plow that would like to install on my 1994 4WD F150 Extendid Cab. Will plow only my driveway and Garage. Is that feaseable?

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 17:18:00 +0000, Tricky Dick

I don't see why not. An extended cab long wheelbase truck would NOT be the truck of choice for ploughing for maneuverability reasons, but there are lots around with ploughs mounted. When I ploughed I had a short little 4wd Dodge Ramcharger and the short wheelbase made it great for getting around tight spots at the expense of some stability.