Plug to Coil Wiring

Probably a stupid question .... are these connections correct for a 97 Aerostar 3.0?
http://media.use.com/images/s_2/a43bb0cd6661ac128eca.jpg

in message

http://media.use.com/images/s_2/a43bb0cd6661ac128eca.jpg
Now I see that the wiring drawn on that sketch is not for a 3.0. On mine, 1 connects to 1, etc.
Here's the coil wire connections -- it's above the engine on passenger side. Amazing to me that there are so many drawings and photos online for locating parts that people post without knowing what they are talking about. (Just like with the boss or the wife... LOL!!) http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/COIL.jpg.html