Politics ruins newsgroups

Happens every time. Minds are never changed, just enemy's made. Pleeeese not here also.
Frank

It is a shame... If only those bowtie people would wake up to what is real :0)
--
Spike
veegerNO snipped-for-privacy@snowcrest.net wrote:

Heh, when I clicked on the first image I thought it was a spoof. Nice work.

:0) Thanks ...but gotta give the credit to where the credit is due... my wallet, which is considerably lighter. LOL Took a while but worth it. It was good enough to be shown on SpikeTV as Courtney's (Hansen) Pick for June 2006... http://www.powerblocktv.com/CPicks3.html
--
Spike