Posi-Traction Installation?

Howdy all,
I have a 1963 Galaxie 500 Fastback. Although I have not opened it up to confirm, the paperwork that came with the car (I bought it in April)
states that the car has a 9" Ford rear-end and 3.50 rear gearing.
The car is only right-wheel drive. Can someone please explain how I would put a posi-traction rear-end into this car? Also, could I go with a higher ratio gearing (maybe 3.73 or higher) and still have safe highway cruising RPMs on the engine? Please let me know if I'm leaving information out and I'll be glad to chime in. Full specs on the car can be found at the link below:
http://members.cardomain.com/callmewillis
Thanks!
Jason

First, it's not 'right wheel drive'... that's not how differentials work.
Second, for you the best bet is to buy the entire 'hogshead' already built and set up. You must supply the axle spline count for your car.
copy/paste this, both lines:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ford+9 +inch+set+up&btnG=Google+Search
you pay..DEAL with it!
A limited-slip differential uses a series of clutches within the differential to provide traction to both wheels. Historically these devices were called "Positraction" (GM) or "Traction-Lok"(Ford) - these are just brand names for the same fundamental differential locking device.
Some good information on this subject is given @
http://www.ring-pinion.com http://www.differentials.com http://www.drivetraindirect.com
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C with a 3.50 limited-slip ("Traction-Lok") differential @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

The local speedshop quoted me around $1000 to do a full posi install with a Detroit Locker brand, and also a gear upgrade - is this a decent price?