power door locks!

I have just bought a 2005 Focus ZX3 I want to add keyless entry, does anyone know if the locks are already power or do I need to buy Actuators for the door as well as a keyless entry kit? and also wether it is an easy
self install?

You seriously cannot tell if you have power door locks or not??
If you cannot tell if you have power door locks or not, then it will -not- be an easy self-install for you.
well thanks for the smart ass reply,
I have just driven the car off the lot, i was under the impression the door locks were manual, but the dealer had a keyless theft device fitted just to the drivers door which they removed and as they didn't have to take the door panel off I was wondering if the lock was power. (as i said it feels manual and only opens the one door) Any constructive feedback gratefully requested.

That was not a "smart-ass" reply.

constructive...... why do people bother answering just to say drivel. In engish 101, does anyone know if the 2005 ZX3 S has actuators in the doors?

I vote no.
>>(as i said it feels manual and only opens the one door)
If yours does have power locks, they're broke.
| >> > >>I have just bought a 2005 Focus ZX3 I want to add keyless entry, | >> > >>does | >> > >>anyone know if the locks are already power or do I need to buy | > Actuators | >> > >>for the door as well as a keyless entry kit? and also wether it is | > an | >> > >>easy self install? | >> > >> | >> > > | >> > > You seriously cannot tell if you have power door locks or not?? | >> > > | >> > > If you cannot tell if you have power door locks or not, then it | > will -not- | >> > > be an easy self-install for you. | >> > > | >> > > | >> > | >> > | >> | >> | > | > | |
Thanks for you reply, I agree.

I'm sure you'll get LOTS of help with your attitude.. Here's a hint to your question. It depends if they are manual or automatic locks....
If it has power door locks it does, if it does not have power door locks no. So does your car have power door locks or not?

Maybe if you posted -all- of this information, instead of what you originally posted, you wouldn't get "smart ass" replies.
Teknical opined

And please take note that I had ABSOLUTELY no comment on the matter ... and still dont!!!!
:)