Power mirror steadiness

I just had the side power mirror replaced on my 1995 Crown Victoria. The new mirror itself seems to be very slightly loose, though: it vibrates a little as the engine runs, and vibrates quite noticeably
at freeway speeds, although the housing it's in seems steady. The power mirror on the other side remains rock-steady.
What should my expectations be? On the one hand, perhaps I should expect the garage to fix this wobble for free because it shouldn't be doing that. On the other hand, maybe I'm lucky that the other one is steady, and it's quite normal for them to vibrate/wobble a little?
Also, given that I'm more enthusiastic than competent when it comes to maintenance, is the apparent mirror looseness something I might be able to easily fix myself?
-- Mark
Mark Carroll opined in

cant hurt to take it back and ask... sounds like a bad part or they broke a spur while installing.
you need to take immediate action when you notice something like this in order to avoid "misunderstandings"
(snip)

It turned out that you are exactly right - I took it back and they agreed it was a bad part, and didn't charge me labor for changing it again. (-: Thanks.
-- Mark