Power Outlet

My 1999 Taurus power outlet is not working. is this probably just a blown fuse or do i need to take it in to a shop?

Well, look in your owner's manual, locate the fuses, and check for a blown fuse.
Jeff

I mean, are you going to take the word of a bunch of people whom you don't know, when you can just go and look for yourself with your own eyes in an easy procedure?
We're good for a lot of things, but, geez, do your homework.

Oh, come now, Jeff..... why would we want to use our God given senses when we can simply go on the internet and pray that someone else will do our leg work for us?????
For the original poster.... the bull gear has jumped the heifer shaft and the interoceter has wandered out of phase with the flamm ring.... this is especially bad since you can no longer talk on your cell phone whilst driving...
For all..... is it just me or am I the only one that realizes we paid all that money for an owners manual and they threw the car in for free????

Jim Warman wrote:

Isn't that what happens with Car stereos and Civics ?
:)
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

This from a guy that always asking others to do his homework.. LOL
mike

Apparently yes, if you do not know where the fuse box is located or if you do not know how to change a fuse
mike