Power steer problems "99 taurus

First I start the engine. If I fill up the little tank with power-steer liquid and wait untill the engine is warm. The level is normal. If I stop the engine there is a lot of power-steer liquid coming back out
the tank. The level is way to low now.
Who knows whats wrong with it?
Jurgen van Osch wrote:

Try a new PS reservoir cap, and fill only to the cold level.
Jurgen van Osch wrote:

A rack seal is leaking & filling the boot while you drive. It leaks back in when you stop.
Replace the rack assembly.
Rob