Power Steering .......

Is there a way to change the power steering fueled in a 1993 Taurus/3.0 V6. The reason I wanted to know is, because it is really dirty and I want to
change it. Thanks to those who can help.
Sure, remove the return side hose on the pump (not sure which one that is), place hose in a bucket or just run it on the ground (you will need help), start engine and run till fluid stop flowing (maybe till most is out cause you may damage the power streering pump). Replace hose, fill with fliud (you must have engine running) and move streering wheel back and forth to get right amount.

That sounds like it is hard in a way, But really scary too.
It's not as awful as it sounds. The return line will usually be attached to the pump with a hose clamp. The pressure side is a special connection. I have done it a few times on different cars. Be sure to have the right fluid, probably type F but check your manual of the PS cap. I upended a bottle in the filler after plugging the port in the pump. I then ran the engine and did the srttring wheel movement thing. I kept putting new bottles in until is was kinda clean, then turned everything off and let gravity work.
Reconnect just like Doc sez and refill. Not hard work but it can be messy.
PoD