Power Steering Pump Replacement on Ford Contour

I have looked an answer on google and

I noticed the area on my engine in my '97 Contour V6 under the power steering pump has some oil on it. The power steering resevoir is low. I am thinking that it is time for a new power steering pump.

How big of a job is it? I looks like I have to remove an engine mount, some hoses, the pulley, the belt, the washer fluid containing and the pump. I am guessing 3 or 4 hours.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff