Pressure in tires.....

Hi from Norway..... I have an Ford Excursion Limited 2002. I have a question about pressure in the tires. I have all terain tires 265,175,16. anyone know how much pressure shall I
put in them? regards... Tor Elling.
The tire pressures are listed on a sticker on the door post.

Hi again.... I know there is a sticker there, but I don't think this is the orginally tires, and I wan't to know what is the normally pressure to use in these tires.. I therefore would like to know what kind of pressure you use in the tires in US. In pounds please. It is an All terrain 4 wheeler's tire 265,175,16. Please say what you normally would use in these type of tires please. Tor Elling.

in

pressure
shall
What size is listed on the decal, and what pressure does it say for that size?
The technical answer is to get a load table and get your X weighed to find the proper pressure but most folks don't take the time to do that including me. I have an F250 and use what feels like the best ride for me.