prewired for rear speakers?

I have a 2000 Econoline and bought rear speakers for it. I expected the rear doors to be prewired for them, but apparently they are not.
Is there somewhere in the rear wires I can pick up a prewired
connection, or need I go all the way back to the radio?
Thanks, p.
I am asking the same question, hope someone has the answer. I have a 2000 E250.

hey there, after looking high and low for the answer I finally checked the color coding on the oem end of the harness and peeled back the tape on the wiring bundle that goes up from the floor behind the drivers seat and found the rear speaker leads.....the left rear + is grey w\blue stripe, lr - is brown w\ yellow stripe, right rear + is orange w\ red stripe and rr - is dark brown w\purple stripe.