problem with central locking on my ford galaxy

Hi everyone can someone help me!When I press lock on keyfob all doors lock except drivers door and when I press to unlock sometimes drivers door locks.I,ve checked wire's for brakes and changed drivers door lock motor and even changed locking mechanism.There's a quiet motor sound which lasts a few seconds after activating lock comming from drivers door indicating to me that there's power getting to it.Many thanks, Wayne.

Reply to
lauren123