Problems with the alternator (Transit)

Hello together,

question, who has problems wih the charging system (battery/ alternator/ starter) in the Transit vhicle. I had the following problem:

Empty battery, jump-start, everything o.k., but the charging-lamp in the dash-board lights all the time. But the charging of the battery is o.k.; I´ve had changed the alternator and the charging-light goes out!

M.K.

Reply to
Michael Kohl