Profile Ignition Pickup

Hi,
93 Taurus 3.8 wagon.
Can someone tell me where to find the "Profile Ignition Pickup". Haynes manual gives no clue.
Is it in the Distributor or is it mounted somewhere on the flywheel
bellhousing.
Thanks, Al Moodie.
Al Moodie wrote:

The Profile Ignition Pickup sensor is this... as viewed from the bottom of the distributor...:
http://www.asashop.org/autoinc/dec2002/img/Ttfig1.jpg
or this as viewed from the top...:
http://www.asashop.org/autoinc/dec2002/img/Ttfig2.jpg
and the TFI module plugs into it.
...but now what are you going to do with it? Are you getting a EEC-IV trouble code for "loss of PIP signal? What are your symptoms?
Rob
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:24:21 -0400, trainfan1

I am getting a historical code 211 "Profile Ignition Pickup circuit fault". However I managed to find the pickup myself and it has been replaced.
Current fault code is 534 "Fuel Pump Open Circuit, Battery to ECA" which I am told is usually results from a faulty "Constan Control Relay Module" CCRM. So I am searching for a replacement. Ford wants $145.
Al Moodie.