Program Keyless Entry Keypad

I just bought a used 2005 Sable from a cardealer(non Ford) It has the keypad to open the door on the drivers side. There is no card in the glovebox with the factory preset number on it. The owners manual said
that it was also on the cars computer. Where is that located? I checked inside the glove compartment and the engine compartment with no luck. I also searched inside the trunk Any help would be greatly appreciated. Richard.