PROGRAMMING A FACTORY KEY FOB H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!

I just purchased a low mileage 95 Mustang from the original owner. They had all the service records, window sticker, etc...... The only problem is they lost the 2 original KEY FOBS. They bought a new one,
but never programmed it. How do I do this? It is a OEM Ford Key FOB, but the local Ford dealer will not tell me, but said they will do it for $$$$$$$. I would appreciate the details on how to do this. Thanks, Barbara
Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
@comcast.net says...

Without TWO original programmed keys, you *MUST* add a new key by using a diagnostic computer connected to the car's computer. That means going to a dealer or someplace else with one. Unless you already have one, it'll be cheaper to have them do it than buy one yourself.
Lock the doors, turn the ignition switch from off to the on, not start, position several times until the locks activate. Press any button on the fob to encode.
mike hunt
Barbara wrote:

The OP doesn't make it clear if she refers to the PATS Key or the doorlock Key Fob. Both answers may be correct but in response to different questions.
--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.