Programming a Fiesta Mark 5 Key Fob?

Hello, does anyone know how you can program a key fob for the Ford Fiesta Mark 5. (Specifically Zetec 1.25)

Reply to
JJ

I'm desperate for a solution. I just spoke to the Service desk at my local Ford garage and they quoted =A390! That is an absolute joke, surely there is a simple solution? Can anyone even explain how the programming and 're-programming' keys method works?

Reply to
JJ

Does anyone have an answer to this question?

Reply to
JJ

I would venture to say one, if not more, of the techs at your local Ford dealer will know how. Stop in and ask, WBMA

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter