programming lock

I have a 2005 Ford Freestar SES. Anyone can tell me how to program the lock? Currently when the speed reaches like 5 km, the car does a autolock. I like the lock system to lock when it goes 5km and unlock all doors when car is put in Park. Is it possible? Thanks in advanced.

Reply to
RabbitEar

R.T.F.M

Reply to
johanb

sorry, but what does R.T.F.M mean?

Reply to
RabbitEar

What does R.T.F.M mean? ______________________________________________

When the poster said R.T.F.M he meant:

"READ THE F***ING MANUAL!"

Newbies commonly get this kind of response when they ask a question that is covered in the owners manual delivered with the car. But sometimes the manual has been lost or the newbie is not aware of how much information is in the manual.

A gentler response could be, S.T.I.E.I.Y.O.M, meaning:

("Sir, that information exists in your owners manual.")

Good luck.

Wendy & John.

Please don't ask what "Newbies" means. __________________________________________

Reply to
Wendy & John

johanb, I think you should S.T.F.U. You don't have the manual in front of you. I do and it doesn't say anything on how the user can do it himself. All it said was ?The deactivating/activating the autolock feature can be turned off by the keyless entry keypad (if equipped) on the door, driver configuration mode or by your dealer. Well I have the keyless entry keypad but no where in the manual tells me how to do it. So I would appreciated you SHUTUP.

Reply to
RabbitEar

Original poster wrote to "RabbitEar": R.T.F.M _______________________________________________

"RabbitEar" wrote: What does R.T.F.M mean? ______________________________________________

Wendy & John" wrote:

The poster meant: "READ THE F***ING MANUAL!" A gentler response could be, S.T.I.E.I.Y.O.M, meaning: ("Sir, that information exists in your owners manual.")

Good luck. _______________________________________________

"RabbitEar" wrote:

You should S.T.F.U. I have the manual and it doesn't say anything on how the user can do it himself. No where in the manual tells me how to do it. So I would appreciated you SHUTUP. ______________________________________________

We were happy to be able to courteously answer your sole question as to the meaning of "R.T.F.M" suggested by another poster. It was disheartening to learn that imparting knowledge to you triggers an enraged outurst of profanity along with your demand that no further enlightenment be offered.

As you have requested, so it shall be.

Good luck.

Reply to
Wendy & John

Well, the last message was toward johanb. If he can't help, he shouldn't answer. Simple as that.

Reply to
RabbitEar