proof ford is crap

wrote:
there ya have it you cant get 100 mi out of a ford
hurc
Crap or not, all I was asking for is advice about tie rods. If you knew anything about engineering, you would understand that a suspension parts are expeced to wear out after 100k miles. There is tremendous cyclic loading on these parts.
Since you took my post from another message and was sneaky about hiding in this one, I assume you must be a troll in this group. Too bad, I thought this was a decent group.
Go buy yourself a Japanees car. Give your money to Japan.
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:05:25 GMT, hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com wrote:

It is a decent group.... except for the resident moron who calls himself huricane.
Yes, I think your right. I have seen some of is doings in other posts. M

lmfao u cant get 100000 out of a ford ball joint
case closed
msterspy, ignore thas asshole from cahnahdah that is going by the name hurricane this week. he has not given one true piece of advice in his 4 months posting his stupid remarks here. he is obviously a ricer, because he thinks fords are no good, and that a backfire is what happens when a horse farts.

lmfao cyclic loading thats a new one did ya think of that yourself
hurc ast

No, I didn't, I happen to be a Mecahnical Engineer and spent several years working in this field. You are obviously a dumb shit who latches on the these threads and tries to piss people off. You really suck. This is the oppinions of most people in this newsgroup. Eat a bag of shit.
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:08:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I'd gladly kick in the 29 cents to supersize that order. Make that one LARGE bag of shit for dumbass to eat. Bob

engineer eh where is that train??
cyclic loading is a test you dumb tard the part did not fail due to a cyclic load
hurc ast
cyclic pounding more like it. It is an environment, not a test. You obviously are a sneaky shit. The way you took my qusetions and twsited it into a critisism for Ford products. Doesn't it bother you to be hated by all?
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 03:11:06 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

why should it bother me to tell the truth?
hurc ast
What you consider truth is pure dung and has nothing to do with the question I posed: It is apparent that everyone on this newsgroup hates you because you are very insulting, and sneaky. Doesn't this bother you? If you hate Fords you should stop posting to this group and go bother someone in a Japaneese import newsgroup where you belong.
People in this group help one another by sharing repair and problem experiences; they don't badger people and send out random bullshit like you do.
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:57:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I had a brand new 91 TransAM GTA. Z rated tires went within 6 months. Then the shocks went. I was mad as heck when i went back to the dealer's maint chief. He told me about Z rated rubber (my first experience with them) and then informed me that original shocks on the car were rated for 14,000 miles. Over the next 10 years with that car, there was a whole lot of that kind of thing. So, it's not Ford. It car makers who want you to have to replace parts. Like a printer for your computer... it's cheap, but the ink cartridges will eat up your bank account.
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:05:25 GMT, hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Yeah, they're just horrible. I bought my 88 T-Bird back in 95 with 140,000km on it, and it just hit 293,000km (182,000 mi) today. It's probably only running because I religiously changed the oil every 15-22,000km (10 times in 9 years). Just can't seem to kill that piece of crap.
u think fords r crap,buy a dodge!!
My first car was a 1972 Plymouth Satelite. Worst car I ever owned. Ball joints were junk after 20,000 miles. Could even pass inspection.
I have to say, though, my brother has an antique 1946 Dodge. Interesting car, fun to drive.
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:44:31 -0400, "fordmandan"