proof tom has never used an oncar lathe

wrote:

lmfao u better not work on my car BTW ever calculate total runout on an on car lathe
LMFAO
hurc ast
ahhh, now you make a little sense. total runout of a brake rotor. there is a big difference between that and rinout. the first thing you do before you cut a rotor is check the runout, but as I stated before, with the cost of rotors, it is cheaper and easier to replace them than to cut them, and there is no such thing as a car lathe. there is a brake lathe though.

everything