pssst warman he is not the only one that thinks this is true

snipped-for-privacy@usenet.com wrote:

You've sparked a latent interest in me, I like bad boys. Wanna have sex?
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:12:50 -0500, Tom Adkins

for a dollar u can see my pee pee
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@usenet.com wrote:

I get out of it?
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:38:00 -0500, Tom Adkins

just remember tom just because you suck my dick does not make me gay. ok ?
u go girl
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@usenet.com wrote:

Dude, I don't care if you're gay. I wanna come to your house and show you what a man is all about, maybe you'll reconsider. Hurc, I'm HOT for you.
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:44:56 -0500, Tom Adkins

dude you dont get it
u cant come to my house
canadians hate yankees u wont last a minute here
maybee i can come to your house ??
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@usenet.com wrote:

Don't believe your Canadian, you talk like a middle eastern racist Islamic. So I'll ask again, what part of the middle east are you from, or was I off base and your from India?
Well... lets just see... I have a lawyer that works on a percentage of the take looking at your many posts..... I have Telus telling me they will assist in any litigation.... EZPost is still considering their position.... depending on the judge, this reluctance may work in my favour.
There have been replies made by you that actually mean something to "civilians"... by and large, though, you are extremely combatative to other posters. No one is sure of your agenda but it does seem self serving.
None-the-less.... you have tried your best through innuendo to indicate that me, my workmates and my employer are inept and condone shoddy workmanship. (Remember, I have heard many of the stories regarding Universal Ford while at school... is there a reason none of them are flattering?).
Did you really think that changing the name that appears in the "from" column would hide the source of the message? We can go with a public apology or I can start planning my vacation... you have stepped over the line a few times but I will concede that redemption is better than retribution.
The ball is firmly in your court.... the next time I direct a message to you, it will be through a shark that wants 50% of what he figures he can milk it for.... BTW... he is busy picking his way through the reams of print outs from your tirades. Your public apology is all that stands between me and easy street. Through your ISP, your privacy is protected... but only to a certain point...
'Nuff said, we're done... anything else will not be commented upon but it will be forwarded to my council. I've had enough of your crap... this NG has had enough of everyones crap and I don't think these folks deserve this shit....