Pssstt...Hurricane!

If I ever win the BIG lotto, the 3rd thing I'm gonna do is hunt you down... buy whatever slop shop you work for and FIRE YOUR ASS! Just for grins.
It'll PROBABLY be a good investment, too....If you're anything like what you display on here, you probably have chased all the business away and your mother's brother will be relieved to sell it!
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:53:00 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

lmfao come up to calgary i would buy you a coffee dont worry i would quit i dont work for yankees or jews
lmfao h iu r c a s t
Take off you hoser..... The only decent things that came outta Canada are curling and Bob & Doug McKenzie. Oh, and Molson beer. I do hafta say the nugs that come outta Canada are pretty decent and you can grow your own weed......ok....Canada does have some good points.... But why are you being such a butt head bro? Better be nice to us Yanks, we act as your buffer zone for anyone trying to invade your hood.
Trotzo
"I been around I seen some things, I slept in dumpsters and got high with kings"
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:53:00 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

BM.... think about it.... rather than fire 'em which allows them to go claim government support of some type or other... wouldn't it give you more pleasure to keep them on and make life a pure living hell every single day? : 0 )

Spike 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!
From the tone of his posts, his twisted sense of logic and his burgeoning supply of "proof".... one can only assume that there is no way on Gods green earth to make this wretches existance any more miserable than it already is. When you're already at the bottom of the food chain, there is no "demote"....
but you must agree, for the three months that school was out of session, it was nice to not open up the group and see the flatulence that this rectal orifice emitted daily.

green
is.
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Will you two knucklheads give it a rest! He touched me! No I didn't! He's looking at me! I'm telling! God, it's like having a couple of 4 year olds around,
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!