Pulling an electric window up manually

I have a UK for escort 1.8 si 1996 and my drivers window is stuck all the way down. i was woundering if there is any way it can be pushed up manually please help me

take the door panel off and push it up.
Better yet, take the door panel off and fix the problem.
the window seems jammed, don`t want to break the window

Try holding switch on while slamming door.. sometimes works.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

window you have to get the motor to turn... take to shop and have it fixed