Pulling an electric window up manually

I have a UK for escort 1.8 si 1996 and my drivers window is stuck all the way down. i was woundering if there is any way it can be pushed up manually please help me

Reply to
magic

take the door panel off and push it up.

Better yet, take the door panel off and fix the problem.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

the window seems jammed, don`t want to break the window

Reply to
magic

Try holding switch on while slamming door.. sometimes works.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

prolly broken wire in door .... and no there is no way to "pull" up window you have to get the motor to turn... take to shop and have it fixed

Reply to
fireater