purchasing a mustang

I am thinking of either purchasing the remaining 2004 mustang GT or the newly designed 2005 mustang GT. Anybody have suggestion on which I should buy and why?
Thanks alot
Only a personal thought but get the one you can afford... Seriously, it's personal preference, but I do think the 05 will have more of a collectible status in the long run. Sales are already exceeding Fords predictions. Besides, I like the styling better.... : )
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:48:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
On 01 Jan 2005, wrote:

I would go for the '05 on looks alone. It reminds me of the old mustangs, before they got ugly.
--
Alex Devlin

"Never knowingly understood."
I own a 2003 Mustang GT convertible, same car as the 2004. I have driven the 2005 GT coupe. Trust me you WANT the 2005, it is awesome. The new Lincoln LS based chassis is a fast improvement. The 40 HP more feels like 100 more with the new five speed tranny. I have a 2005 GT convertible on order.
mike hunt
Alex Devlin wrote:

Why not try both of them out? For me I discovered about 3-4 inches more headroom in the 2005.
Both cars are nice, but the new style 05 does have a great stance to it and more horsepower in the GT over last years.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,525 miles_~_~_